Agenda For Saturday, September 16th, 2017
This Agenda may be changed and/or Amended prior to the meeting. IF you would like an item added to the Agenda, please contact Mikki Addison, President at email@example.com.
8:30AM Meeting area open – Social
9:00 General Meeting
- Meeting Call To Order
- Introduction of Officers, Members & Guests
- Motion to approve agenda.
- Motion to approve August 19, 2017 minutes
- Guest Speaker – Keisha Thomas, Candidate for District #1 School Board
- President’s Report – Mikki A.
- Treasurer’s Report – Carol L.
A. Union Worker’s Annual Pancake Breakfast
B. BWOPA- AA Women Leadership Meeting
C. Visibility of the WFDC West Side “Pop Ups”
D. Fresno District Fair Voter Registration Volunteers
E. Relocate WFDC October monthly meeting to
- Announcements –
Proud to be a Democrat – Saturday, October 21, 2017, 10am – 3:00pm,
A Shinzgen Stroll – Sunday, October 22, 2017, 10am – 2:00 pm,
Japanese Garden, Woodward Park
Stand Up for Military Women on October 18, 2017 and Stand Down for
Military Men on October 19 thru October 22, 2017, VFW Post 8900, 3585 Blythe Ave., Fresno, CA 93722, 7:00am to 6:00pm
Next monthly meeting October 21, 2017.